DPR recognizes that the protection of water resources and enhancement of water quality are now powerful influences in the land planning process. We have been at the frontier in incorporating creative, yet practical and sustainable solutions utilizing and adapting Best Management Practices (BMPs) and Low Impact Development (LID) applications and techniques.
- Master Planning
- Feasibility Studies & Evaluations
- Community Consensus Building
- Urban Design
- Project / Entry Monumentations
- Streetscape Design
- Governmental Permitting
- Construction Adm. & Observations
- Site Construction Plans & Specifications
- Roadway Engineering
- Grading & Earthwork Quantification
- Water Quality & Detention Design:
- NPDES Ph. II BMPs
- LID, Wet Pond, Raingardens, Etc.
- Stormwater System Design
- Flood Studies
- Erosion Control
- Gravity Sewer, Force Main, & Pump Station
- Low Pressure Sewer
- Water System Design
"When you are charged with putting land to its most effective, appropriate, and sensitive use, you will benefit from the knowledge and talents of DPR's experienced landscape architects, planners, and civil engineers"